Marketing Manager - eSports & Gaming
Being part of our HK Sales & Marketing team and take part in the planning and implementing the Group’s brand and marketing strategies to enhance overall brand image and to achieve business objectives.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead marketing efforts across key communication platforms, focusing on awareness and community building;
- Identify market opportunities, develop and implement product strategies to build and strengthen existing and new clients base;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives;
- Act as project manager of ad hoc projects to develop, supervise and monitor the execution of marketing or PR programs and production of marketing tools with related parties or agencies;
- Bring in and implement new concepts of marketing campaigns and PR events in line with the brand’s image;
- Monitor annual marketing & promotion calendar, as well as external suppliers;
- Copy writing for corporate collaterals and promotional materials;
- Build strong relationships with key media contacts, bloggers and KOLs.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years or above experience in marketing of which 2 years at managerial level. Experience in eSports and Gaming industry will be an advantage;
- Strong Marketing copy writing and Chinese editing skills is a MUST;
- High level of strategic thinking and project management skills;
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible and a good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and futuristic vision as well as well-rounded business understanding;
- Proficient in PC knowledge in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Marketing.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”