Gaming Category Manager
The Category Manager functions as a key role in driving Gaming category hyper growth and gain share in Hong Kong market. The position works closely with different functions including AP/GCN Regional Team, AP/HK supply chain team, HK sales team and other supporting teams to drive the category strategy into action and lead to develop marketing programs to ensure the achievement of the category target. He/she needs the integrated capability and should have strong mind of ownership and self-motivation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible to lead the key category strategies from regional and drive the key priorities in HK market;
- Responsible for developing Sales & Market programs & campaign for the respective category;
- Responsible for creating, delivering and executing marketing tactics and advertising campaigns related to respective category;
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops and drives creative development processes;
- Lead programs with agencies, Trade & Digital teams;
- Drive brief & creativity execution with agencies and other counterparts;
- Develop and manage partnership and leverage internal & external resources efficiently;
- Evaluate Sales and Marketing programs KPI & ROI;
- Contribute to brand strategy development and deployment.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors:
- 5+ years of experience in the product marketing or brand management function of consumer goods industry;
- Experience with full sales & marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaign;
- Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line;
- Passion for consumers’ needs and business dynamics;
- In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence marketing plan and campaign;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, is required;
- Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical;
- Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making;
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization;
- Creative and strong writer;
- Team player – great communicator;
- Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued;
- English and Mandarin fluent verbally and written is a must.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”