Global Supplier Operation Manager
The manager of Supplier Operations Management is responsible for products transfer between supplier’s different manufacturing sites, improving supplier overall operating performance and operation program management.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Products Transfer:
- Participate pre-auditing supplier’s new factory.
- Provide guidance and review product transfer plan.
- Set up routine review meeting for product transfer with supplier and all stakeholders.
- Coordinate qualification process (QSA/QPA) for new manufacturing site.
- Drive product PVT build, qualification and localization at new factory.
- Supplier Operational Excellence:
- Provide guidance and support for all major operations events including technology, systems, procedures, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, warehousing and distribution in order to recommend improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes, continuous improvement, appropriate working mindset, problem solving, value stream mapping, employee training and sub-supplier management.
- Establish supplier benchmarking processes and drive supplier performance improvements.
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead times and increase overall production and supply chain agility.
- Operations Program Management:
- Responsible for program managers that lead strategic or complex programs requiring implementation of suppliers, critical stakeholder management, cross-functional alignment and global collaborations.
- Support leadership team to study supplier management strategy, supplier consolidation, join venture opportunity, resolve critical issues, identify risks and develop mitigation plan.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- BS/MS with major in IE or engineering background.
- Chinese and English will be required, fluent in oral and written in English, willing to take business travel.
- Be professional on project/program management skills, be familiar with NPI process and continual improvement at mass production.
- Hands-on experience of factory operations management or supplier management is necessary.
- Supplier factory audit experience is preferred.
- Experience on productivity improvement with IE methodology is preferred;
- Demonstrated leadership on supplier performance improvement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (PDCA, DMAIC).
- Ability to work in cross-functional and global team environment.
- Strong ownership and passion for excellence with high integrity.
- Sense of urgency and high resilience level.