Supply Chain Product Planner
Product Planners have primary responsibility to manage the Supply Chain planning activities across multiple products families to ensure timely availability of products. Scope of activities for this role include supply demand balancing, development of FG & component safety stock strategies, Planning and executing product phase in/out strategies, exception management etc. Product planner is responsible for meeting service level goals, minimizing inventory and minimizing the expedited shipping. Product planner will work closely with regions, product groups, factory and suppliers.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create weekly finished goods MPS plans supporting Digital Music and Gaming Portfolios.
- Support the generation of the long term (Q+2/ Q+3) Demand Plan as part of the S&OP process.
- Own the WW Capacity Review process.
- Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
- Apply advanced analytics to creation of inventory planning parameters and policies.
- Inventory projection and analysis.
- Assist development of launch requirements with Business Units and Regions for Phase-in/Phase-out products
- Develop allocations plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritized demands
- Develop and refine tools for ongoing support of business
- Active participation in continuous improvement efforts.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must have degree in engineering, science or similar discipline with preference given to advanced degree.
- Outstanding analyst with demonstrated ability to understand use of advanced analytic and optimization techniques such as LP, Monte Carlo simulation, etc. (Tableau and SQL skills desired).
- Ability to analyze trade-offs between inventory, air freight, capacity, etc. and make informed decisions/ recommendations.
- Experienced participation in S&OP processes
- Demonstrated decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- BS + 2 years of applicable supply chain experience or MS graduate
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to work closely with senior leadership
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.