Supervisor, Training Center
Training center responsibility:
Perform recruitment process, Coordinate cross function for labor recruitment and on-board procedure.
- Perform labor training procedure, optimize recruitment plan and status tracking.
- Optimize training material and training process, shorten recruitment cycle time, improve recruitment efficiency and validate training feasibility and effectiveness.
- Good data analysis ability and Co-work with cross function to solve the finding and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Good communication and coordination skills to coordinate the relationship between recruitment and Factories request.
- Excellent in literature skills, skilled in office and strong execution ability.
Key Qualifications and Job requirement:
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelor degree or above in human resource management.
- At least 2 years’ experience of recruitment and training in Electronics Company.
- Good communication skill & reporting ability in both Chinese and English，English ability: CET-4, fluent in English listening writing and speaking.
- Skilled in recruitment, familiar with relative laws and policy of the state.
- High quality sense and Result oriented, strong team work sense.
- Excellent personnel management and on site management ability to ensure training center operation smooth.