- To perform excellent moulds design and DFM in the front-end design stage , and eliminate the risks of mass production.
- Familiar with moulds & injection molding technology and Moldflow simulation skills (Moldflow or Moldex3D).
- To develop the mold capabilities of our JDM suppliers.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with BG and vendors in support of tooling DFM and Moldflow simulation to ensure the injected parts quality.
- Provide Mould solutions for the NPI projects, enhance the manufacturing efficiency, and minimize material usage.
- Conduct injection molding yield rate improvement and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate the most cost-effective mold designs based on the long-term tool durability, manufacturing efficiency, and simplicity of tool maintenance.
- Review the mold designs to secure the injection molding in high quality.
- Conduct researches on the technology trend and communicate with suppliers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5 years of experience in the operation of molding simulation software (Moldflow or Moldex3D). Associate or professional Moldflow certification is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of all types of injection mold tooling or others.
- In-depth understanding of injection molding processes, other applications knowledge and problem solving.
- 3-5 years experience in mold design is a plus.
- Project management knowledge is a plus.
- English skills in writing and oral.
- Bachelor degree or above
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”