Internal Audit Senior Analyst
The Internal Audit Senior Analyst will be an active member of WW Internal Audit team and report into the International Head of SOX Compliance, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The Internal Audit Senior, based in Chennai, India, will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity, robust internal control structures and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will be
- Partner with process owners to understand risk and design/develop effective internal controls for certain mega processes.
- Support improvements relating to Internal Controls within Corporate IT systems.
- Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Logitech of applicable requirements.
- Manage and test the Logitech's internal controls. This is a hands-on role, individual contributor role.
- Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to achieve annual SOX 404 compliance.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies.
- Manage, provide support, and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX Testing Software Tool effectively.
- Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity.
- The successful candidate will have 5-10 years total experience.
- Experience in Big 4 public accounting/consulting firms is preferred but not required.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Be a strong individual contributor
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Ability to drive internal control strategy beyond the specifics of meeting the letter of compliance
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to sell meaningful ideas within an assertive and highly motivated corporate culture
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of USA GAAP; SEC reporting requirements; Sarbanes Oxley Act and PCAOB Auditing Standards, new COSO Framework.
-Collaborative approach to problem solving.
-Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.
- System skills in Microsoft Office, Oracle, Data Analysis, Vision/iGrafx preferred, SOX/Internal Audit Application(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA preferred but not required
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”