IT Analyst, Internal Audit
Internal Audit's mission is to assist the Audit Committee and Management in carrying out the fiduciary responsibilities of maintaining an effective and efficient system of internal controls. Internal Audit is an exciting area of the business as team members are catalysts for change by bringing best in class methodologies to engagements and driving actions that better align company resources to Logitech's corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Global IA Manager, this position is a highly visible across the company. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports. The IA Analyst, based in Chennai, India, will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity, robust internal control structures and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will:
- Partner with process owners to understand risk and design effective internal controls for information technology and business processes
- Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Logitech of applicable policies and procedures
- Perform design effectiveness and test internal control relating to Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and business processes. This is a hands-on individual contributor role
- Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to achieve annual SOX 404 compliance
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies
- Provide support and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX
- The successful candidate will have 1-4 years total experience.
- Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity, principles, and work ethic
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative
- Be a strong individual contributor
- Strong customer focus; good listening, collaborative and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and accounting skills including project management and engagement closure
- Ability to drive internal control strategy beyond the specifics of meeting the letter of compliance
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management
- System skills in Microsoft Office, Data Analysis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Accounting / Finance
- Certification is preferred but not required (ie CPA, CIA, CISA, CA, etc)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.