Channel Business Manager - Jakarta & Modern Market
Based in Jakarta, this position will lead key initiative for driving growth across Logitech category and gain share in respective market. This position will report to Indonesia Country Manager and work closely with different function within Indonesia Team. He/she needs the integrated capability and should have strong mind of ownership and self-motivation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
• Meet assigned performance targets and objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives & targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Managing potential partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• More than 5 years’ experience in handling Technology or FMCG Business with experience in both Traditional Market and Large Format Retail
• Proven track record in successfully delivering sales growth and channel expansion that drive significant market share and sales result.
• Highly market focused and strong business sense, with good understanding of customers and competitors mindset.
• University Bachelor or above
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.