The Equipment Engineer is responsible for production engineering equipment management.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Equipment management
• New product implement
• Productivity improvement
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Bachelor degree majored in mechanical, automation and related subject
• More than 3 years related experience in factory equipment management
- Have equipment management system experience
- Have annual equipment maintenance plan experience
- Good knowledge on equipment function and performance
- Experienced in production line sustaining
• Have process engineer experience (lamination or glue…) preferred
• Good communication skill includes English in reading/writing and oral.
• Strong communication skill and good team work
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experienced in software development
- Experienced in mechanical design
•Bachelor’s Degree or above
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.