Gaming Marketing Manager
Logitech G is looking for a gaming marketing manager to be instrumental in the development and execution of our Logitech G brand strategies in Korea. You will drive Logitech G as #1 gaming gear brand in e-sports scene, the gear of choice for gamers, engage with gamers and e-sports fans to help drive brand equity and revenue. This position will be reporting solid line to Sr. gaming category manager. The key approach is to embrace the strength & the innovation of Logitech Products, understand consumer needs and sales & marketing programs, to support Logitech business strategy and decision with right marketing strategy.
- Develop and lead 360 approach to the consumer journey with: digital, PR, social, partnership, point of sales, localization and more.
- Develop and lead digital strategies for gaming that drive business by optimizing our digital marketing mix, driving more traffic to Etail pages and making more our product content more SEO driven
- Develop and lead new business with gaming titles, e-sports teams, streamers, Influencers and new media and work closely with them
- Plan and execute on & offline event/sponsorship with key gaming/e-sports partners
- Lead to develop best in class POSM & optimize local digital assets to strengthen retail/etail visibility and brand awareness
- Own overall marketing insights, reporting and tools, including KPIs setup and measures on ROI, to ensure successful measurement and consistently deriving insights from results
- Collaborate with relevant departments (Regional team / Internal Category & Sales team / Agencies) to drive success in gaming business, identify key players and coordinate actions
We’re looking for a team player; someone who’s able to adapt and work collaboratively with multiple teams. A positive and enthusiastic worker who willing to initiate and explore new ideas.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- +5 years in Marketing experience with strong familiarity of paid media campaigns, strategies and tactics
- A proven track record in the implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns in consumer industry (Display, SEO, paid/owned social, etc.)
- Understanding of esports and how to build effective gaming communications
- General Knowledge of IT & gaming industry
- Good understanding of broader online and offline marketing mix and marketing attribution
- Experience managing and influencing digital media agencies to drive measurable KPIs and results
- Strong attention to detail with effective communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to independently structure and manage workflow and priorities
- University Bachelor or above
- Above all, passion for the gaming industry and e-sports world