Deputy Global Sourcing Manager - Contract Manufactures
The GSM Specialist is responsible for Contract Manufactures (CMs) related matters such as “Continuous Quarterly Cost Maintenance, CM local source samples qualification processes with engineers, Support CMs' needs etc.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• CM RFQs Follow up
• Cost Maintenance & Management in system
• CM local Source Sample Submission Follow-Up and Approval
• CM SOW follow up and execution
• Monitor CMs material preparation status
• Coordination on Logitech forecast & CM capacity
• Bridge of CM, material vendors and Logitech
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• At least 5 years sourcing experience
• Need to have basic financial knowledge to proceed BOM cost reviewing, metal parts cost breakdown and suppliers financial report analysis
• Need to have international trading knowledge to have negotiation on the business terms, agreements
• Need to track and process RFQ requested for CM
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Aggressive attitude to support manager to collect info and proceed analysis.
• University Degree or above
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”