Enterprise Account Manager, B2B
At Logitech team means everything. We are looking for a great Account Manager to join our high growth team. If you thrive in a collaborative, motivated and dynamic environment please reach out. We would love to hear from you!
In the role of the B2B High Touch Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Video Collaboration business in Indonesia.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving consideration and sales in the country’s top corporate end users focusing on Education Vertical Industry. You will have ownership of the targeting and vertical focus to meet and exceed the quota.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role will grow the Video Collaboration business for the Region through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management of Education Vertical Industry. The role will not have direct reports initially.
In this role you will:
- Focus on country top corporate end users within Indonesia and your vertical focus Educational Industry.
- Engage with Local MSFT, Cisco Webex, Zoom, vendor teams (Alliances).
- Cross sell across category segments maximizing wallet share/spend of corporate end user Edu in Indonesia.
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground of the high touch plan.
- Execute and achieve targets in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly changing and quarterly driven environment (Targeting the top Corporate Enterprise end users of Educational Industry vertical market in the country, with a view to selling them the VC portfolio, winning RFPs and Standards within this target account list).
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives to new and current channels.
- Business development by identifying cross & upselling opportunities with end users & customer Edu portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate and updated sales funnel at all times with enough coverage to exceed quota.
- Own high touch engagement and sales plan.
- Set up quarterly business meetings with key partners to review the business, and end user target plan.
- On-time delivery of monthly activity reports including implemented and planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget, and next month objectives.
- Responsibility to always keep an updated pipeline funnel through salesforce.com.
We are looking for a special individual with a broad cross section of skills which should encompass the following skills and behaviors:
- 4-6 years of Sales experience selling to large corporate clients across Indonesia.
- Have strong experience on Vertical Education Industry in Indonesia.
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage entire sales cycle.
- Strong Marketing background and understanding of leads through the funnel.
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities.
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Strong influencer.
- Creative strategic thinker and fast learner.
- Will put in the required effort to quickly bring in required revenue.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Influential communicator and great presentation skills.
- Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident.
- Fluency in English is essential for success in this position.
- The role requires travel within the region.
● Diploma, or bachelor’s degree level is required
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.