Quality Engineering Technical Manager
The Sr. Quality Engineer is responsible for company-wise CIP program, supplier database management business process improvement, and quality tools trainer.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Own, develop and promote CIP program
• Expand the footprint of CIP program company-wise and build CIP culture continuously
• Partner with 3PL organisation to introduce new quality concepts and tools, conduct quality tool trainings, eg. audit skill, QSA, QPA, DOE, FMEA, QC tools, SPC, for internal functions or suppliers
• Lead supplier data management process improvement project, and achieve the project goals
• Ensure supplier data quality
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Fast self-learning, self motivated, work independently, individual thinking, and able to work as a team
• 7+ years of progressive development in improvement program management, process improvement, and/or business data management
• Good oral and written communication in English and Mandarin. Position requires to travel whenever needed, have daily interaction with managers and staff across global organization, as well as external interface
• Passion for process improvement, identifying improvement opportunities and turning confusion into comprehension
• Capable of audit skill, QSA, QPA, DOE, FMEA, QC tools, and SPC training
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Self-starter on new tools learning
• CQE, Lean, 6-sigma black belt, certified quality auditor are desirable.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Management or equivalent.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”