Channel Marketing Manager (CMM)
The Channel Marketing Manager (CMM) role, is responsible for helping the organization drive sales in their assigned channel through marketing activities that leverage both the account’s and Logitech’s marketing plans. They will work with various team members (including product marketing, regional marketing, and business groups) to understand marketing priorities and strategic objectives. Then use this information to build (in an ongoing fashion) a 15-month marketing plan. They will then work to execute and measure the plan in conjunction with the National Account Manager and the channel partner. These annual marketing plans include in-channel advertising placements, promotional plans and online merchandising that will support Logitech marketing priorities, product launch and partner priorities in the United States and Canada.
This position is chiefly responsible for developing the retail channel marketing plan, as well as outlining the business case and ROI’s for the activities contained therein. Additionally, this position is responsible for understanding and communicating the business requirements (as well as customer requirements and nuances) for the development of these activities.
- Development and execution of an in-channel marketing plan for major retailers and e-tailers
- Development and execution of account promotions, including budget management, set-up, pre and post analysis (li & ROI) and report out on results both internally and externally.
- Development of merchandising plans, including plan-o-grams, display space, and in-channel websites
- Development, documentation, and communication of channel-specific requirements including size, space, or any customer or business driven requirements
- Develop requirements and budget guidance for activities, and take project management responsibilities for the activity
- Marketing - Experience and mastery of the 4Ps and available marketing levers, within their respective channel
- Teamwork - Develops a close relationship with NAMs, Sales Directors, and the customers, leveraging the diversity of perspectives and experiences
- Analytics - Thoroughly understands financials and market information, identifying not only trends but also the reasons behind them. Monitors results and develops contingency plans as well as opportunities
- Thought leadership and influenceable to bring multiple stakeholders to a common point of view
- Communication - Communicates in a clear and concise manner that is appropriate for the topic and audience
- Leadership - Champions ideas and projects across a matrixed organization, managing through influence to drive team members from across the company towards a common objective of growing sales revenue in their channel and region
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred
- 6-8 years working in marketing for a consumer-driven organization - ideally in a consumer product/retail focused company
- Channel Marketing experience required. Experience with e-tail customers a big plus
- Advanced presentation skills
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance.