Sustainability Engineer (Contractor)
Our sustainability team at Logitech is growing. We are currently looking for a Life Cycle Assessment Expert to support & inform strategic direction. The ideal candidate has a passion for synthesizing complex data, using LCA and other sources to form compelling stories. Helping us to rethink how we can reduce the impact Consumer Electronics has on the environment. Our commitment to shaping a better world is a core value that we care deeply about. If you want to be part of a company that always strives to do the right thing - to behave ethically & act with integrity, then please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Support our world class engineering, design and marketing teams by bringing clarity to questions around the real environmental impact of our decisions
• Have a direct influence on improving the environmental performance of our next generation of our products
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Technical Competence
• Strongly enthusiastic about the sustainability jobs with high analytical skills
• Excellent infographics ability and great willingness to learn
• Deep understanding of sustainability and lifecycle thinking
• Broad understanding of materials, processes associated with consumer electronics an advantage
• Personal Competence
• Passionate about sustainability Excellent communication skills
• Preferred degree in Chemistry, Environmental, Computer Science or other equivalent.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”