Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will be part of the IT CRM team working closely with Sales organization and is responsible for analysis, design and configuration of software solutions based on projects, and enhancement requests in Salesforce application.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Meeting with various members of the business team to scope and gather requirements for new projects and enhancements/bug fixes
• Performing day to day support/operation activities
• Monitoring the production ticket queue for issues, performing root cause analysis to help troubleshoot problems
• Implementing configuration changes (clicks not code) such as creating custom objects, fields and formulas, page layouts, workflow rules and reports
• Performing administrative functions such as handling internal user access requests, permission change requests and addressing general usability questions
• Implementing data fixes on Production Environment based on business needs
• Perform System Testing, Integration Testing, and Data Validation Testing of new and existing functionality before they are released to users
• Coordinating User Acceptance Testing activities
• Collaborating with other developers / architects / Application Technology Specialists as needed
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• At least 4+ Years experience in IT Industry
• 3-4 years Salesforce configuration/administration and support experience preferably on Sales Cloud
• Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
• Experience with preparation and leading system, integration and user acceptance testing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong functional knowledge supporting Salesforce application
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or) Engineering major.
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.