Manager, Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineering
What is the first thing you think of when I mention Logitech? If you are like most people, you are probably thinking keyboard, mouse and webcam. However, did you know that Logitech is the market leader in Video Collaboration (VC) equipment in the enterprise market? In fact, we sell more VC equipment than the next two competitors combined!
We are a fast paced, nimble group with a mission to make the Video Conferencing experience for the remote participant better than being physically in the conference room by using technologies such as Computer Vision/Machine Learning, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT). Our group is run like a startup, by people who have a track record of leading teams in other startups and/or top tier technology companies such as Netflix and Amazon and the results speak for themselves. We have consistently had double digit growth over the past several years, including a whopping 60% in the latest quarter.
We are looking for talented engineers and leaders to join our growing team innovators and go-getters to deliver the next set of revolutionary products. Ideal candidates will exhibit a high degree of ownership, independent thinking, a die-hard, can do attitude with a burning desire to challenge and change the status quo. If you believe you have what it takes to change the course of an entire industry, please ping me because we can't wait to talk to you and bring you on-board :).
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead a talented team of developers and ML researchers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Build, groom and lead a team of AIML engineers
- Think of practical Audio and Video uses cases that would delight users and bring them to fruition by leveraging new and existing ML models
- Build rapid prototypes, solicit feedback, iterate until product maturity
- Evangelize and coach the team to follow Agile best practices
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of AI/ML engineers and researchers
- Experience shipping large-scale commercial Computer Vision based embedded product
- Experience in machine learning or deep learning model training
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch)
- Strong background in Computer Vision, Graphics, or Image Processing
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning technologies and tools, such as training framework and tools (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch), model compression, inference optimization.
- Programming experience on Embedded Android platforms is a plus
- Hands-on experience in development of computer vision/image processing algorithms for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of linear algebra fundamentals and optimization
- Proficiency in coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or a related language
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, preferably majoring in CV, Graphics or Image Processing.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance -document before and after of career site