Gaming Cluster Category Manager
The Cluster Category Manager functions as a key role in driving Gaming category hyper growth and not only gain share but also expand the total market in Japan. This position works closely with different functions including AP Regional Team, Japan online customer marketing(ONL), trade marketing (OFL), sales team, and other supporting team to drive the Gaming category strategy into action and lead to develop Gaming marketing programs to ensure the achievement of the category target. He/she needs the integrated capability and should have strong mind of ownership and self-motivation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Responsible for Gaming category P&L; PC Gaming (eSports) and Console Gaming
• Responsible for developing Marketing programs & campaign for gaming console category
• Responsible for creating, delivering and executing marketing tactics and advertising campaigns related to gaming category
• Analyzes customer requirements, develops and drives creative development processes
• Newly develop Console Gaming execution plan based on consumer insight and execute the plan for its successful launch in Japan
• Lead programs with agencies, Trade & Digital teams, regional category manager
• Drive brief & creativity execution with agencies and other counterparts
• Develop and manage partnership and leverage internal & external resources efficiently
• Evaluate Marketing programs KPI & ROI
• Contribute to brand strategy development and deployment
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors:
• 5+ years of experience in the product marketing function of gaming industry.
• Manage a specific category/product with P/L responsibility as 4P lead
• Strong relationship with KOLs and Publishers in gaming industry, both eSprots & Console Gaming
• Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaigns
• Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line with comprehensive GTM plan/execution.
• Passion for consumer (gamer’s) needs and business dynamics
• In-depth experience in understanding customer (gamer) preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence marketing plan and campaign
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, is required.
• Strong Data analytic skill
• Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
• Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making.
• Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization
• Creative and strong writer
• Team player – great communicator
• Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued
• Native level of Japanese and business level of English is a must
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
”All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”