Senior Supplier Development Manager
Mechanical parts supplier quality management and control at developing stage
- Work cross-functionally with operations and development teams while being responsible for material/supplier process qualification, quality metrics, audits and corrective/preventive action process for new and existing products
- Enhance industry best manufacturing quality practices, including specifying and monitoring incoming, process and outgoing defect rate of existing products and the management of the overall improvement actions at NPI stage for every new project.
- Facilitate and coach your team members to fulfill the gap of quality expectations and supplier process capability with the best quality tools and practice, including but not limited to DFM, PFMEA, DOE, PMP, and PPAP.
- Do the root cause analysis and investigation for supplier related issues and drive corrective actions to eliminate the problems right at the early stage;
- Be enthusiastic to new technologies which could be applied to improve the process capability and cost of mechanical parts.
- Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 5 years in manager level in electronics manufacturing industry.
- At least 10 years of technical experience of tooling fabrication, molding, die casting, extrusion, finishing and sub assembly process etc.
- Familiar with CAD, Pro E and GD&T (Geographic Dimension & Tolerance)
- Strong experience in supplier manufacturing and quality management
- Good skill in operating any measuring instrument of mechanical parts
- Good command in written, reading and spoken Mandarin and English is essential