ANAPLAN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
The Role Onestream Solutions Architect is responsible for design, development and implementation of all Anaplan solutions for the stakeholders in finance department.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Employ knowledge of the Anaplan to facilitate better build and deployment of applications in Anaplan
- Apply knowledge of EPM systems to develop better solutions using Anaplan
- Desire and aptitude to be an active contributor to meetings and projects, both internal to the technology team as well as those assigned throughout the business
- Learn, Evaluate and Develop standard functionality in Anaplan to leverage the system for process improvement. Re-design and develop applications and functionality as required.
- Work with the organization’s subject matter experts to establish and document business requirements
- Participate in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and leads teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Learn and Develop custom dashboards that will generate custom integration solutions
- Lead application development projects as assigned
- Coordinate with architects and Business analysts to determine functionalities
- Interacting with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Facilitate Business end-user training as needed
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams and deliverables
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Overall 8 years of experience with minimum 2+ years of experience as Solution Architect role and a minimum of 4+ years of experience with Anaplan model building
- Expert Solution Architect, implement best practices and standards as defined by Master Anaplanner
- Anaplan configuration expertise with 2+years complex Anaplan model building experience
- Extensive Experience in Anaplan Model Building with exposure to Sales & Operations planning.
- Vast knowledge of Modules, Dashboards, Lists, processes and experience writing complex member formulas and understanding of Data integrity between models
- Experience working with EPM products
- Platform and Connected Planning evangelist
- Proven ability to connect business requirements to technical solution design
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modelling in Sales
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience in reporting tools like OBIEE, Tableau
BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.