Streamlabs Streamer Success Specialist
The Streamer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring a seamless streaming experience for Streamlabs users, acquiring new users and retaining existing users.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Reach out to existing users to collect feedback
- Contact potential users and convert to Streamlabs tools
- Account management and relationship building with Streamlabs users
- Technical support and troubleshooting for Streamlabs tools and software
- QA for new products and updates
- Respond to customer support inquiries for payments and account related issues (refunds, chargebacks, payment methods, subscriptions etc)
- Relevant KPIs: customer satisfaction, time to first response, ticket response volume, conversions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 1 year employment experience in a customer facing role
- Technical knowledge - proficient at troubleshooting software and familiarity with Windows.
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Empathy for our users and desire to go above and beyond
- Streaming experience - experience with Streamlabs tools and software
- Experience with streamers- moderation or community involvement
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends (US time) and be flexible on scheduling
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Advanced skills with Streamlabs OBS
- 1 year streaming experience
- Sales/account management experience
- High school diploma
Streamlabs, a Logitech brand is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.