Sr SDT ME Engineer- Tooling Expert
1. At least Bachelor degree, major in mechanical/Engineering.
2. More than five years working experience in supplier quality control.
3. Familiar with NPI development requirement, and have experience in the NPI overall process;
4. Familiar with the plastic/metal process, and it’s better have experience the tooling development;
4. Familiar with manufacturing process including PFMEA/PMP
5. Familiar with quality tools (Fish bone analysis /8D etc).
6. Fluent in both spoken and written English.
7. Have good communication skills and have a good co-ordination team spirit.
1. New supplier survey and on-site assessment
2. NPI responsibility
2.1 Participation in DFM review in the NPI development step;
2.2 Review with supplier for the NPI performance every PB, and work with supplier to fix the issues before MP;
2.2 Coaching of suppliers to ensure that PPAP-requirements and documentation objectives are achieved
2.3 .Monitoring and initiation of corrective actions relating to product quality / quality planning of suppliers
2.4 Tracking supplier yield rate and issue improve for the PQR/MP step;
2.4 Initiation of supplier complaint for supplier-related problems, including creation of CAR in QIS system
3. MP sustaining:
3.1 To ensure supplier developing Continuous Improvement Programmers.
3.2 Technical, Quality issues communication interface between Logitech and supplier side.
3.3 For the 2nd source qualify and yield rate tracking