Tax Manager, EMEA
Tax Manager, EMEA
Location: Cork OR remote Ireland
Role: Reporting to the regional tax lead, this position is responsible for regional tax planning support and tax related project management in the EMEA region. In addition, this role will manage the income tax provision and compliance process for the region, including the Swiss legal entities. This role focuses on direct corporate taxation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Support the EMEA Senior Tax Manager in strategic tax planning (including strategies to manage impact related to Pillar1 and Pillar2); and identifying and mitigating direct tax exposure in the EMEA region.
- Lead tax related projects through effective collaboration with finance teams and other departments across multiple sites.
- Advise on audits and inspections, provide information as requested by tax authorities and recommendations for resolution of controversies.
- Assist in the due diligence and tax planning related to mergers & acquisitions and business operations.
- Identify and implement process improvement/automation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of tax processes in your scope.
- Prepare income tax provision calculations (including deferred tax provisions) and coordinate the regional income tax provision reporting for the EMEA region. Provide input for tax disclosures in the financial statements with respect to the EMEA region.
- Ensure timely completion of various income tax filings in the EMEA region, either directly or in consultation with external service providers.
- Manage income tax and other tax payments (e.g., transfer taxes, duties) for the legal entities in the region.
- Support compliance relating to withholding taxes and other taxes (such as transfer taxes) for the entities in the EMEA region.
- Support the EMEA Senior Tax Manager and EMEA transfer pricing specialist in strategic and operational transfer pricing matters in the EMEA region on an ad hoc basis.
- Work with a network of internal business partners (accounting, FP&A, commercial teams, and the global tax group) and external consultants and service providers
- Track changes to tax laws, recommend and implement projects to respond to new laws and business initiatives, provide tax advice to the business relating to new and existing transactions.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- A minimum of 7+ years corporate tax experience. Experience as an in-house tax manager in the regional tax department of a multinational group is a must. Big4 experience is a plus.
- Experience with tax compliance activities for Swiss multinational companies is a plus.
- Solid understanding of EMEA income tax and transfer pricing principles and experience in quarterly income tax accounting, reporting and disclosures.
- BA/BS in Business/Accounting or equivalent; Master's Degree in Taxation preferred
- A self-starter with strong technical knowledge of corporate income tax principles
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Additional European languages (especially French) are a plus
- Proficiency with Oracle, OneStream (or similar programs), Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Alteryx a plus
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual, and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here, and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.