Senior MPS Planner
The Sr. MPS Planner position is a key role within our manufacturing and operations team. Key responsibilities will be to establish & drive production plan and ensure material availability with a goal of 100% on-time delivery to customers. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems while working in a global organization.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Demand and supply management; developing feasible build plan to meet customer forecasts
- Manage planning and scheduling efforts to support company delivery performance objectives
- Optimize resource and best balance between production smoothing and demand fulfillment.
- Collaborate cross functionally to manage exceptions and priorities to minimize shipment delays
- Lead and implement business process that deliver improved results and new capabilities
- Seek ways to streamline and continuously improve planning process and productivities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 years above of experience in planning related positions.
- Have a good knowledge and skills in planning
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Good office skill , Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Good teamwork, initiative and follow through
- Strong communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Oracle ERP
- Experience in a global organization
- Bachelor degree