Senior Oracle Pricing IT Analyst
- We are now looking for Oracle Advance Pricing consultant with 8-12 years of experience to join our Global Sales & Marking support team. This role must have strong functional skill sets in eBiz R12 Advance Pricing and Channel Revenue Management (OCRM) Module
Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Analyze issues and provide alternates to Business users in their day-in day-out operations
- Good business process knowledge and system configuration knowledge and be able to interact with the Business Users and Support and Guide them in Business Process
- Month end closure and SOX activities
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Resource should have 8 to 12 years of experience in Oracle Advance Pricing Module
- Resource should have minimum knowledge on OCRM (Channel revenue management module)
- Resource should have minimum 1 to 2 implementation experience in Advance pricing
- Extensive working knowledge in Advance pricing module concepts of Modifier, Qualifiers, Formula, Pricing Entity, Price break, Context and Attribute and Pricing APIs
- Knowledge and working experience required in Pricing security concepts
- Resource should worked on R12.x Production support and as well as new projects/Enhancements
- Resource should have basic knowledge in order processing in order management module
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Resource should have experience with onsite and offshore model
- Should have worked on SLA based support model
- Should have worked with Support and Development.
- Resource must work in rotational shift
- Should have knowledge in Month end closure and SOX activities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning
- Experience in RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements / Extensions and Workflows) is good to have.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Understanding of Finance modules is an added advantage.
- Proactive and results oriented, process oriented.
- Able to set priorities on a continuous basis
- Ability to take ownership and drive tickets to closure to meet SLA's
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties
- Degree in Information Sciences or Supply chain or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”