Project Manager; Strategic Initiatives GVCC Sales Ops
Video Collaboration is changing the way we interact in business, education, and in our personal lives and Logitech is driving that evolution.
You will be an integral part of the Global Sales Operations team and lead our Program Management Office overseeing several projects
If you are passionate about Video Collaboration solutions, have an attention to detail mindset and love to manage different aspects of the business, this position is for you.
As a Program Manager for Strategic Initiatives, you will be responsible for cross functionally managing all deliverables and key milestones associated with our Global Strategic framework.
You will define all project deliverables including ownership and timelines, manage priorities and resources to ensure timelines are met, identify barriers & risks and provide detail project status’ to upper management.
This role will also serve as the lead in our PMO to drive ensure the team is applying standard processes and tools for project management, driving for business efficiencies and building a library of resources for future projects.
In this role, you should be well versed in a variety of business processes and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables. As part of the Program Management Office, you must be able to demonstrate the solid disciplines of Project Management and tools and drive to rigorous and repeatable processes.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Work cross functionally and globally with our leadership teams
- Define and Establish the detail project plan for each identified account which would include specific tasks, owners, timelines and dependencies
- Manage and own the project and associated deliverables
- Prepare, shepherd and present regular status reports with various levels of detail depending on the audience.
- Be expected to identify and escalate any risks to plan to include options for gap closure and solutions.
- Manage the project documentation and knowledge base and create an environment for continuous improvement on the operations of our PMO.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must show a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Breadth of business exposure and experience across several disciplines
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- You posses a solid understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies
- You have experience in one or more project management &/or collaboration software packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- PMI or equivalent certification
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.