Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Are you self-motivated, like to challenge the status quo, and easy to collaborate with? Are you also an expert in driving process improvements, managing customer expectations, and an experienced supply chain professional who understands the fundamentals required to deliver the best-in-class supply chain performance? If the answers to both questions are yes, then we need you!
You will be an important piece of the puzzle in the Customer Supply Chain organisation to support the company’s accelerating growth. Based out of Chennai, you will directly contribute to the revenue growth of the Emerging Markets. You will be the pulse of the Customer Supply Chain locally for the centralised team based in Singapore.
- Actively engaging with the sales organisation on sales activities and executing the Collaborative Planning Forecasting Replenishment (CPFR) process with key partners
This requires a disciplined structured approach to attain weekly cadence. It also includes developing a forward looking insight by leveraging on data analytics and market knowledge. The outcome is an integrated and accurate sales plan which in turn contributes to best inventory performance.
- Active monitoring of inventory performance in channels and distribution centres (DCs)
To do this well, you will need to ensure you always have the updated inventory reports and product availability reports. With an overall picture, you expedite the replenishment of supply to DCs and make the call in allocating the stocks to the right channel. Excess stock is undesirable so action plans must be in place before they aged. Again, it is the discipline to follow through the actions makes an impact.
- Influence and build a collaborative relationship with customers
This requires you to understand the customers’ strategic value to our business. To be effective in developing the relationship, you will need to understand customer priorities, their sales and inventory targets, and their supply chain. We rely on you to negotiate and influence customers to attain better order linearity and shipment efficiency. You are also responsible to highlight issues and take quick actions to address customer concerns.
- Order Management
This requires you to actively manage customers’ orders. It involves activities such as responding to customer inquiries, order scheduling, large order management, and order cancellation. You will also need to work closely with the RCC and customers towards the compliance of Logitech order policy so as to increase operation efficiency and uplift overall customer service level. We rely on you to ensure appropriate order flow with the compliance to SOX and company policies.
- Actively manage the supply chain of Phase-In and Phase-Out products
We renew our product lines frequently to stay competitive in the market. I would say the best part of the job is to see the new products available on the retail shelves on time and knowing that you made it happen. On the other hand, when the products approach end-of-life stage, you are required to manage the last time buy process to minimise inventory write off.
- Solid understanding of supply chain processes focusing on forecasting, order replenishment, and inventory management. Knowledge on logistics and trade compliance is necessary.
- Good analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development, and implementation. Proficiency in Excel or Tableau is necessary.
- A track record of making a significant impact by collaborating effectively with local leaders and colleagues to achieve business objectives, driving process improvements, and automation to improve supply chain metrics.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent service mindset and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and team work across various levels within the organisation and with external business partners.
- Ability to keep informed and up-to-date about Logitech’s business, its products, mixed with an excitement about what Logitech is doing now and in the future.
- Global/multi-country business partner experience with cross functional teams preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.