Global Product Planner
In the role of a Global Product Planner at Logitech you will have primary responsibility of managing the supply planning activities across Video Collaboration group to ensure timely availability of products. Scope of activities for this role include supply-demand balancing, development of FG & component safety stock strategies, planning and executing product phase in/out strategies, exception management etc. In this role you will work closely with regions, product group, factory and suppliers on developing supply chain design and launch plan for products, meeting service level goals, minimizing inventory, managing capacity plan and investment, expedited shipping and operations performance tracking.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create weekly finished goods MPS plans supporting Video Collaboration business group
- Own the WW capacity review process.
- Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
- Apply advanced analytics to the creation of inventory planning parameters and policies to analyze inventory projections.
- Assist design and development of launch requirements with Business Units and Regions for Phase-in/Phase-out products
- Develop allocation plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritized demand
- Support continuous improvement projects in supply chain
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must have a degree in engineering, science or similar discipline with preference given to advanced degree
- 6+ years applicable supply chain experience with preference given to global experience
- Outstanding analyst and understanding of the use of analytic and optimization techniques such as LP, Monte Carlo simulation, etc.
- Ability to analyze trade-offs between inventory, air freight, capacity, etc. and make informed decisions/ recommendations.
- Experienced participation in S&OP processes
- Demonstrated decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Should have basic foundation of planning tools and material planning processes [Excel/Google docs, MRP, Simulation, Product BOMs, Safety stock theory, inventory management]
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.