Category Manager, Gaming
Category Manager, Gaming (Singapore & Malaysia)
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders within Gaming Industry in Singapore and Malaysia (Game Publisher, eSport Team, Vendor, etc)
• Own the iCafe program and build relationship with key partners in that space
• Optimize efficiencies in online & offline run-rate business and promotions
• Meet assigned performance targets and objectives on product group that is assigned
• Proactively lead a joint partner planning process (i.e. Distributor / Reseller) that develops mutual performance objectives & targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
• Proactively assesses, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
• Manage potential partner conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules of engagement.
• Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• True passion for gaming (PC and console and/or mobile)
• Proven experience in Trade/Customer marketing and Brand management
• Experience in handling Gaming Community with excellent network within the local gaming scene
• Experience in Digital and Offline Content to drive engagement and excitement
• Highly market focused with good understanding of customers, competition, category
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.