B2B Video Collaboration Head, Korea
1. Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. The company's products combine essential core technologies, continuing innovation, award-winning industrial design and excellent value. Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
2. Reporting directly to Korea Country Manager, this position will have Korea responsibility for B2B / enterprise sales. He or She will be responsible for building a strong B2B sales organization while driving double digit revenue growth in Korea. A key focus will be on providing a video collaboration ( VC) strategy, utilizing analytics, building channel programs, developing Logitech's managed account base and tying into a global process. This sales leader will focus on growth of the managed account / high-touch business. In addition continue to develop the unmanaged account business, liaising with channel partners
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To lead a team of 2-5 people (Sales, Channel Marketing, Product Management) -
- Development and roll-out of a Korea strategy for the growth of the B2B business including both Retail B2B and VC business. Ensure timely execution of the strategy, across the region
- Contribute to the overall business plan of Logitech for worldwide sales, managing regional resourcing and organizational issues.
- Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver the quarterly/ monthly Ops target. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
- Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
- Work closely with Korea marketing team on proper B2B channel marketing activities to drive the brand awareness and engagement of end users.
- Work closely with T1Distys to execute a clear Retail B2B strategy with target customers’ network and end users list including Enterprise, Government, Telecom, Education and Banks... Build strong relationship with all retail B2B channels.
- Set up Korea VC T2 customer network, and build cooperation with VC Software solution suppliers. Join the vendor’s annual sales meeting/ seminars to provide VC training to target consumers. Eventually build VC business a sustainable
• Run-Rate business in Korea.
- Provide instant feedback on product needs and customer experience to Category marketing and global Business Group. Join B2B BG meeting representing Korea team.
Logitech operates in two market segments: personal peripherals and video conferencing. Personal peripherals encompass the design, manufacturing and marketing of personal peripherals for personal computers and other digital platforms. The video conferencing segment encompasses the design, manufacturing and marketing of all video and audio conferencing products and services for the enterprise and small - medium business market. Logitech has established global B2B organization, operating in geographic regions. Logitech has a major initiative underway to strengthen the B2B sales organization.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Successfully built a substantial, well functioning B2B sales organization
• Solid experience in selling to major B2B / enterprise accounts; and understanding of channel sales
• Demonstrated success in driving major sales growth
• Exposure to unified communications / video products and solutions
• Background / experience in relevant product / services firms
• Evident leadership capabilities, a minimum of 5-6 years of managing, coaching
• Business management skills, ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the discounting and margin
• Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, etc
• Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc
• Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality
• Highly collaborative and communicative
• Fluent in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”