Manager, Trade Marketing
The Manager, Trade Marketing is responsible for assisting retailers, distributors and account managers with their marketing strategy, developing and implementing point of sales materials, displays and creating and applying sales campaigns. Also coordinating the field team of promoters to guarantee the best exposition giving consumers the best experience with our products.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Coordinate trade marketing agencies (field team and creative agencies)
- Coordinate Field Team (Promoters)
- Meet with customer to define Key Account Plans
- Visit point of sales to guarantee best in class execution
- Create and execute Sales and Marketing Campaigns with retailers and distributors
- Coordinate displays creation, manufacturing and implementation as well as category management systems
- Consolidate and analyze Sell Out Information, and propose actions to increase sell out
- Identify opportunities to increase Sell Out based on internal and external feedback
- Monitor Competitors and their presence at point of sales
- Improve Brand awareness
- Coordinate Trade shows and events
- Coordinate Marketing Logistic Agency
- Monitor pricing at point of sales
- Know the application of POPs materials for all product lines and brands, guiding and correcting nonconforming applications
- Study and identify the best exposure of product at the point of sale.
- Actively assist sales on negotiations of extra placement and activations.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Trade Marketing Skills
- Agency coordination Skills
- Team management
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Availability to travel
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Fluent / Advanced English
Education: Bachelor degree: Marketing, Trade Marketing
*** Interested candidates: Please provide copy of resume in both Portuguese and English.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.