Global SFDC Enablement Manager
We are hiring a new exciting role as part of our Global Sales Operations team within the Global Video Collaboration Commercial organization driving the success of our Enterprise B2B Business.
As a manager, you will create, facilitate and scale the learning experiences to ensure our teams have the skills, knowledge and support needed to effectively engage with our SFDC platform. You will engage your creative side to design multiple ways of engaging the organization and create the curiosity for continuous learning. This position reports to our Head of Business Architecture
Using your skills and knowledge in Salesforce.com platforms and an engaging approach, you will lead a small team of SFDC Enablement Specialists to deliver best in class support in the areas of training, testing, reporting & dashboarding and data governance.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
In this role you and your team will:
- Manage a small team of SFDC Enablement Specialists providing regional support globally (including training, testing, reporting/dashboarding and SFDC data hygiene)
- Deliver all SFDC training needs and guidance for users including new trainings for system enhancements and functionality changes.
- Maintain a skill-based training strategy aligned with SFDC roles
- Develop a multi- faceted training approach that is both individualized and effective in group settings.
- Evaluate organization performance to ensure training effectiveness
- Ensure new hires are personally onboarded with our technology tools
- Ensure self-guided training is completed for new users
- Govern the training content for global consistency, relevance and delivery
- Create incremental training content as new enhancements and modules are deployed across our SFDC ecosystem
- Responsible for the learning journey and platform to deliver a high level of SFDC adoption across the organization
- Provide strong partnership with IT in the areas of project management
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Deep understanding of business processes and the role of SFDC as an enabler
- Prior experience in training development including the use of multiple methods for training and ongoing engagement.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset to drive data hygiene and governance within SFDC
- Demonstrated strong partnership with IT and the ability represent the business needs and challenges.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to leverage the reporting and dashboarding capability of SFDC providing users a “reason” to work in SFDC
- Ability to perform user acceptance testing from a business environment and use case perspective
- 5-7 years’ experience providing strong SFDC administrative support to the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Education or related field is desirable
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight, and empower the world. We are Logitech.