Partner Sales Specialist
Traditional video collaboration companies are fast becoming less relevant as businesses adopt a hybrid working culture and work moves with people. The need to collaborate has only increased. With the significant adoption of video, businesses around the world are looking for user friendly solutions that will provide a superlative experience. Logitech has reached and sustained the leadership position through its innovative technologies and user-friendly products. We are well positioned to dominate this fast-growing market and are looking for colleagues who have an unwavering desire to be the best.
Position – Partner Sales Specialist
As part of the India Video Collaboration Channels Development team, you are an ambitious, driven business leader who is seeking to join the Logitech team and drive revenue growth through reselling partners. You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Be the channel’s spokesperson within Logitech and ensure them access to all resources needed to succeed jointly
- You will have direct responsibility for building a development strategy that creates increased preference for Logitech Video Collaboration products and solutions.
- By leveraging industry best practices for global contracts channels enablement programs, ecommerce marketplaces, and prioritization and allocation standards you will communicate risks, opportunities, and activities.
- In partnership with Supply Chain, Finance, and other internal organizations, you will drive weekly, monthly and quarterly process and business management systems and contribute to
the development of budgets, track effectiveness of programs and drive initiatives to improve profits, market share and partner focus.
- This role will act as a key interface with sales team to lead the communication of initiatives and strategies that drive growth for the video collaboration business.
- This position is accountable for the health and commercial performance of Logitech’s Reselling Partners for Video Collaboration
at the strategic level.
- Ensure periodic and adequate training & certification of channel sales personnel on existing and new products of Logitech.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Highly motivated and driven self-starter with a history of achievement in personal and work goals
- 10+ years of related experience in channel sales, operations, partnerships, and BD, particularly in IT or UCC, with a proven track record of successfully growing business for channel partners
- Experience in highly ambitious sales / growth operations / environments
- Strong strategic instincts, negotiating skills, and analytical rigor
- Excellent relationship-building and maintenance skills with partners; internal and external
- Empathy for your target customer and your co-workers
- A working knowledge of the video collaboration industry and familiarity will be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of industry practices, competitive products and research data
- Understanding of market trends, assumptions, practices and policies
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- High degree of persistence and follow-through
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions
- The desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, team environment
- Education: University degree; MBA preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”