Country Business Manager - Retail, Thailand
The Country Business Manager - Retail, Thailand is responsible for defining strategies and implementing action plans for growth of Logitech business with retail partners in Thailand and be responsible for their quarterly business performance.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Expand local market by strategically positioning Logitech products
- Explore bundling opportunities for incremental business
- Identify consumer opportunities, align with marketing priorities, plan, execute & implement sales strategies to meet pre-defined Ops Targets (Profitability, Product Mix and Revenue)
- Maintain relationship with existing partners - acts as Logitech's first point of contact
- Increase Logitech channel visibility
- Increase market share for Logitech products
- Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory reports.
- Work closely with Marketing Head, Thailand, and report to Sub-cluster Head - SEA 2
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proven track record in successfully delivering sales growth and channel expansion that drive significant market share and sales result
- Experience in working with large products portfolios, ability to align with company vision and leverage and share best practices across regions
- High market focus with strong business sense, good understanding of customers and competitors mindset
- Proven experience in managing partners
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”