Online Customer Marketing Manager
The Online Customer Marketing is responsible to deliver best customer experience across our etail partner. This include getting exposure, running promotion and campaign that focus on selling out. This role will report to Indonesia Country Manager and collaborates with various stakeholders within country sales and marketing team, regional and partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define and lead the online marketing strategy, priorities and country activities in various category.
- Drive creativity & innovation for various category through online program executions.
- Lead the online marketing program & promotion.
- Provide assistance in the analysis of data from key program executions to then create, share & grow best practice scenarios.
- Build Logitech's brand & product status with both Customer Channel Partners and Consumers in terms of product content, information and execution online.
- Assist launching new products to the market and insure full visibility of products online.
- Assist the creation of demand generation strategies & programs closely linked to ROI in areas such as Product Display Pages (PDP), Landing Pages, Content Pieces, Search Engine or Social Media activation that drives consumers to our Channel Partners.
- Timely content & activities put in place to achieve company business targets and the support the sales to maximize business opportunities in country.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the sales & marketing function in FMCG or Consumer Electronics Industry.
- Demonstrable experience executing online programs with clear goals/outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience using search engine tactics and executions to deliver commercial outcomes.
- An understanding of various social media platforms and how they can be used to drive a consumer purchases.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships across many stakeholders both team and partners.
- Strong knowledge of market/customer needs with good market analytics skills.
- Can work independently and a self motivated person with good communication skill and willing to initiate and explore new ideas.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Passionate in technology is a plus.
- University Bachelor or above.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.