Global Product Manager
You will be asked to lead the development of our products from the original value proposition to the successful market launch. You will drive multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best user experience while actively contributing to our market growth. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating to front-end innovation projects, with the objective to contribute to the overall product strategy in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about product design, new technology, conceiving and building products that millions of people will touch everyday in their lives.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define the end-to-end product experience supporting the value proposition defined by Portfolio Managers
- Participate in global consumer research and consumer visits to identify articulated and non-articulated consumer needs
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development.
- Collaborate closely with Design Managers to develop the best Industrial Design supporting the product vision.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, portfolio and design teams to reach optimal tradeoff between the vision of the product experience, time to market and product cost.
- Review prototypes to improve the product experience
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Collaborate with portfolio, design and engineering teams to build long-term product strategy and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with UX team to generate new product concepts, to further develop products UX principles and to validate proposed user experiences.
- Lead and/or participate to front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management or product marketing position
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of product life cycle process, engineering principles and design constraints
- Strong grasp of a wide variety of manufacturing materials and processes
- Experience with global customer needs and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups
- Ability to take risk and stand behind choices.
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and guiding other team members through it
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors.
- Excellent communication (oral& written) skills – English required, Mandarin a plus
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Graduate degree in product management/business/engineering
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.