Video Collaboration Business Development Manager
Logitech China is looking for a Video Collaboration Business development mgr of product ownership such as GTM development / Key partners engagement /promotion development / competitors’ analysis etc..
- Identify and map out all key players in targeted industry related to video collaboration including software service provider and hardware manufacturer, establish contact with all potential accounts, understand customers demand and deliver Logitech solution.
- Support and coordinate with sales in other region develop business with qualified customers.
- Organize regular review meetings with existing Key Customers. Address issues raised and drive improvements.
- Act as first point of escalation within site for resolving customer issues.
- VC market customer insights & channel understanding
- Strategy for VC opportunity in China market
- Co-working with solution both global and local
Key Results Areas
- Increase VC business
- P&L responsibility for VC
- Product & Solution management
- Internal: Work with Sales team/ Region product & marketing team
- External: Channel, agents / Disty and online as well as retail.
What we are looking for….
Education: University Bachelor or above
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
- Good B2B market knowledge/ experience is needed, VC behavior preferred
- Insight experience will be plus
Special Knowledge & skill:
- Speak fluent English with computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills and negotiations skills are also necessary