Mechanical Engineer (Contractor)
The responsibilities for this position include mechanical design and development of the entire Gaming product category from product front end, through product design and launch into successful mass production. The ability to do 3D molding and apply scientific approach & analysis tools to create robust mechanical designs for volume mass production is required. Additional responsibilities include ensuring product features achieve cost, schedule, reliability, regulatory and safety goals. 該職位的職責包括從產品前端、產品設計到成功批量生產的整個電競產品類別的機械設計和產品開發。需要能夠進行3D繪製並應用科學方法和分析工具來達到可靠穩固的機構設計。其它職責包括確保產品功能實現成本、進度、可靠性、法規和安全等目標。
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
做你自已! 開放的心態! 保持飢渴和謙遜! 合作並 挑戰! 做決定和埶行! 以上這些是您在羅技成功所需要行為。如何扮演好這個角色?
• Design, analysis, documentation, and testing of complex mechanical parts and assemblies. Analyze critical areas of design with the use of appropriate analysis tools.
• Play a key role in ensuring the final design meets quality and cost goals and achieves specifications of reliability, manufacturability, and functionality.
• Partner with Manufacturing teams/Suppliers to ensure our designs are optimized for mass production.
• Resolve ME issues/challenges.
• Partner and collaborate with other worldwide functions to achieve seamless product development.
• Launch the development and qualification of plastic tooling, including design debug.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 3+ years of experience in mechanical design/development of high volume consumer electronic products.
• Good knowledge of plastic, tooling, injection molding, assembly process, cosmetic finishes, and defect analysis.
• Good knowledge of metal punch tool structure and design.
• Good 3D modeling skills.
• Advanced Knowledge of quality tools such as DFMEA, DFMA, PSS and Tolerance analysis.
• Fluent prototyping skills.
• CAE is a plus.
• Taking initiative in the job.
• Creative and self-motivated.
• Good command of English writing and speaking, and the ability to make a file for presentations.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Communication skills in both Chinese and English
• Experience in mouse, keyboard, computer, camera, cell phone, and related consumer electronic products.
• Experience in the injection-molded plastic industry.
• Graduate or undergraduate in Mechanical or Engineering Area
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”