Are you passionate about continuous improvement, sustaining and delivering products that millions of people will be delighted to use everyday? If so, we have an exciting role, where you will have a major impact on our business. Your hands-on and results-driven leadership will be a huge asset to Logitech. Creativity & Productivity (C&P) is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of the tech devices that help people be at their creative and productive best in their personal workspace. Our C&P business is a key pillar of Logitech’s future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences. As the C&P sustaining project manager, you will work with cross functional team to improve, sustain and cost reduce our existing C&P portfolio, working in close partnership with our operation and marketing to maximized the portfolio profitability through the entire lifecycle. This position is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Speak up. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Work with cross functional team to sustain, cost reduce and improve the C&P portfolio
• Partner with our worldwide compliance team to understand the impact of the new regulation and ensure that our products comply with it in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with our sourcing team to identify and manage components end of life, second source needs or potential cost reduction
• Facilitate communication between operation, marketing and design team to rapidly prioritize, scope and deliver the multiples projects
• Staff project team to efficiently deliver the various projects based on the agreed priority list
• Report on a regular basis the project status to the key stakeholders and escalade when projects are at risks
We are looking for the someone with the below experience, skills and behaviors to join our team:
• Minimum 5 years as an engineering project manager
• Deep experience in sustaining and improving high-volume consumer electronics products
• Good knowledge of project management standard and methodology
• Faculty to partner with various team including compliance, sourcing and marketing
• Faculty to communicate, interact effectively with cross functions
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and activities at the same time
• Independent and critical thinking with Analytic skills.
• Fluency (oral & written) in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”