Marketing Manager Personal Workspace
Logitech designs, manufactures and markets personal interface products that enable people to effectively work, play, and communicate in the digital world.
With corporate headquarters through its U.S. subsidiary in Newark, California, and regional headquarters through local subsidiaries in Switzerland, Taiwan and Hong Kong, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded in Switzerland on the Swiss Stock Exchange (LOGN) and in the U.S. on the Nasdaq National Market System (LOGI). Logitech are an industry leader; industry innovator and believe in developing best in class in individuals.
As part of a 6 months temporary replacement, Logitech France is looking for a bright and dynamic individual who will have full responsibility in France for the marketing activities for Logitech's main category, i.e. desktop peripherals (keyboards, mice, webcams, speakers and headsets). This expanded role encompasses both BtoC distribution, via retailers and etailers, and BtoB distribution, via specific partners. We are looking to recruit a bright and energetic individual who will be responsible for the complete management of category marketing and who will be able to deploy the global strategy locally with a high level of autonomy.
You will need to understand the different customers and the ways you can support sales through them. You'll run campaigns and work with a variety of agencies online, digitally, and through social media. You'll create marketing plans with retailers on a variety of in-store and digital campaigns and develop launch plans. This is a very varied and comprehensive position where passion and energy are the key to success.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Develop a quarter marketing plan aligned with the local and global priorities
- Ensure that the local marketing plan reflects the priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the local Sales management to ensure alignment with the business plan.
- Communicate the marketing plan to the key stakeholders.
Take full responsibility of the product portfolio management: New product introductions and existing products management
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets (MDF and 3rd party budgets ) & timelines.
- Work closely and help manage and prioritise the local sales and field sales force to ensure best-in-class execution in-store.
- Track campaign results and share with key stakeholders.
- Work as necessary with Sales management and EMEA Category team to drive necessary adjustments of the plan throughout the fiscal year.
Manage the marketing planning
- Work with the local account managers to define the marketing activities required for each priority account plan.
- Work with the EMEA category heads and EMEA trade marketing to formulate category plans by customer e.g. Fnac-Darty.
- Attend active customer meetings with key customers in the country.
- Define account specific KPIs.
Qualification and management of external agencies to cover PR, Media, field sales, and digital agency.
- Working alongside other Marketing managers to manage external agencies to ensure a best-in-class and cost effective execution of the required services.
- Manage support of ATL and PR activities as required.
- Support execution of account plans through overseeing execution of Trade Marketing activities as defined in the Category plans.
- Manage the local Merchandiser/s and field sales team– how they are deployed and oversee quality of execution and provide coaching and feedback as required.
- Review and track performance against account plan’s marketing objectives.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Ideally 5+ years marketing experience in IT or CE environment with a recognised A-brand company and experience of consumer products.
- Super bright and keen all round marketer.
- Energetic, bright, dynamic marketing lead for their categories.
- Comprehensive understanding of the local retail market and how to maximize marketing campaigns within the different ones.
- Ideally some experience within B2B marketing; marketing with resellers and some exposure to lead generation.
- Balance of Marketing skills including product introduction, In Store activities and execution, online experience and digital campaigns, product marketing. PR and social media, event management, agency management and strong Marketing Planning experience. Ideally strong consumer and some B2B experience.
- Category management experience an advantage.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Hard working, hands-on and positive personality - highly self-motivated.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key retail partners.
- Rounded and varied Marketing experience and eager to develop and learn.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”