Business Development Manager_Jingdong Platform
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
1. Responsible for the overall business integration of JD POP channel, including sales and marketing, to promote the hyper growth of POP business.
2. Ownership of tracking development the platform, and be responsible for Logitech brand development on JD POP platform.
3. Communicate with Customer Marketing team, planning promotional activities, the use of cost and other business management, including to enhance market share, brand influence and overall business growth, especially in strategic category.
4. Statistics, analysis of product sales data, timely product market trends and changes in the category, including the strategic analysis of competitors, develop and adjust the corresponding sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree above, major in Marketing, E-Merchandising or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in Ecommerce.
- Good market analysis, planning, promotion, public relations ability, knowledge of new media operations and data analysis;
- A deep understanding of traffic acquisition and traffic realization; sensitive to data and data oriented and result oriented;
- Strong execution, clear thinking, active thinking and strong sense of innovation;
- Team management ability, good communication skills and team building.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”