B2B Head of Japan
1. Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. The company's products combine essential core technologies, continuing innovation, award-winning industrial design and excellent value. Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
2. Reporting directly to JP Managing Director, this position will have JP responsibility for B2B / enterprise business. The company is making significant investment for B2B, in particular video collaboration (VC) space, and he or she will be responsible for building a strong B2B sales/marketing organization while driving hyper revenue growth in JP. A key focus will be on providing a video collaboration (VC) strategy, utilizing analytics, building channel programs, developing Logitech's managed account base and tying into a global process. This B2B business leader will focus on growth of managed accounts in key industries (Finance, Manufacturing, Education, Government, etc), leveraging key partners network. In addition, he/she will continue to grow the unmanaged account business in SMB space with channel partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• To lead a team of approx. 10 people (Sales, Business Development, Product Management, B2B Marketing, Pre-Sales)
• Development and roll-out of a JP strategy for the growth of the B2B business / VC business. Ensure timely execution of the strategy, aligning global/AP strategy
• Contribute to the overall business plan of Logitech for AP regional sales, managing JP resourcing and organizational issues.
• Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver the quarterly/ monthly Ops target. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
• Provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
• Drive B2B marketing activities together with channel partners to increase the brand awareness and pipelines
• Work closely with distributors to execute a clear B2B strategy with target customers’ network and end users list including Enterprise (Finance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, etc.), Government, Education, Telco
• Develop Tier2 B2B Reseller network, and build cooperation with VC software solution suppliers like MS Skype for Business, Japan Media System, V-cube, Zoom, etc.… Join the vendor’s annual sales meeting/ seminars to provide Logicool VC training to target consumers.
• Provide instant feedback on product needs and customer experience to Category marketing and global Business Group. Join B2B BG meeting representing JP team.
Logitech operates in two market segments: PC/Tablet peripherals and video conferencing. PC/Tablet peripherals encompass the design, manufacturing and marketing of peripherals for PC/Mac/Tablet. The video conferencing segment encompasses the design, manufacturing and marketing of all video and audio conferencing products and services for the enterprise and small - medium business market. Logitech has established global B2B organization, operating in geographic regions. Logitech has a major initiative underway to strengthen the B2B sales organization.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Successfully built a substantial, well-functioning B2B sales organization
• Solid experience and track record in selling IT related products/devices to major B2B / enterprise accounts; and understanding of channel sales
• Demonstrated success in driving major sales growth in key industries (Finance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Education, Government, etc.)
• Exposure to unified communications / video products and solutions
• Background / experience in relevant product / services firms
• Evident leadership capabilities, a minimum of 5-6 years of managing, coaching
• Business management skills, ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the indirect business model, margin structure, pipeline management, key partners
• Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, etc
• Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc
• Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality
• Highly collaborative and communicative
• Fluent in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”