Junior Support Engineer, Integration Technologies
The Production Support Engineer is responsible for supporting/monitoring production environments on SOA and OSB. Must be able to take corrective actions for all production issues and provide rapid response to all the involved users. Ability to work with multiple teams and engage the necessary so as to resolve the issues.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Primarly focus on supporting/monitoring production environments on SOA and OSB
- Take corrective actions for all production issues and provide rapid response to all the involved users
- Document important resolutions and steps to troubleshoot an issue.
- Automate the tasks without much manual intervention for all the reprocessing scenarios
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Expertise with Oracle Service Bus 11g and 12c
- Expertise with Oracle SOA Suite 11g and 12c
- Experience with Java with good working knowledge of J2EE, including JMS, JTA and JPA
- Experience with EJB 3.x, JPA and webservices
- Experience with SOA & Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience with Application Development using Oracle ADF
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server Administration and Tuning
- Expertise with SQL on RDBMS like Oracle/SQL Server/mySQL, Derby
- Experience working with Eclipse, Ant and Maven
- Good communication skills and ability to work with business resources
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to provide creative solutions to various technical problems
- Ability to support production interfaces and work on a rotation schedule.Production support experience is a must.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with Cloud integration with one of the following -- SFDC, WorkDay
- Good Knowledge/Experience with Microservices Architecture and API Management
- Knowledge of Open Source integration technology like Apache Camel, Apache ServiceMix, Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- B Tech/ BE OR Equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”