Global Collection Specialist
Logitech is currently seeking highly motivated individual to become part of the Global Collections team. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with great interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, who is looking to contribute significantly to a strong and fast-paced group.
Your Contribution: Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Proactive evaluation, investigation and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables. He/she manages medium to high level customer accounts as defined by sales volume, risk and/ or other factor(s).
- Be the primary contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Drive desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers. He/she also employs collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Analyze data, trends, drivers and root cause in customer payment behavior. He/she also partners with other internal functions to create appropriate action plans to remove barriers to payment as well as provides support for action planning with data/dashboards.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills. Position requires routine interaction with staff across the organization as well as external interface.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- A passion for problem-solving, identifying trends and turning confusion into comprehension
- Manage large amounts of financial data with the highest degree of accuracy
- Experience in Oracle R12 a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.