Account Manager Channel Video Collaboration - The Netherlands
In the role of the Channel Account Manager Video Collaboration, you will be responsible for driving the growth of Logitech Video Collaboration business. The Account Manager's function is to determine and drive Logitech’s VC business and growth with current and potential corporate customers, working with and influencing the key decision makers in the channel, identify and work with new Value added resellers and build relationships locally with our alliance partners. Effectively you will be building up a business within a business and
country/region, driving sustained growth.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviour you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role, you will grow the B2B Video Collaboration business for the Netherlands through active new business development, opening doors to new accounts and subsequent account management.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Focus on country corporate end users with a view to selling them the Logitech for Business portfolio with a clear focus on Video Collaboration in alignment with our channel partners.
- Identifying RFQ’s and participation in Tender programs.
- Focus on building relationships and identify right DMU within the corporate environment.
- Participate in end user driven events.
- Present the Logitech strategy and product portfolio.
- Develop and build relationships with key partners.
- Execute and achieve the Logitech for business sales targets.
- Ownership of business plan and execution on the ground.
- Work together with the Logitech for Business Channel partners to achieve maximum execution.
- Control the ROI and success parameters of Marketing development funds.
- To work intensively with Salesforce for leads and opportunities.
- Implement planned activities, turnover overview vs. budget and next month objectives.
- Maintain and keep updated the Video Collaboration strategic business plan for the country and align this with the Head of Enterprise (Logitech for Business Benelux).
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviour to our team:
- 3-5+ years selling preferably UC&C solutions
- Experience of working with managed service providers
- Marketing background
- Business Development mentality
- Hands-on and able to manage entire sales cycle
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership and influencing skills
- Team player with international mindset
- Excel in collaboration and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills: Persuasive, Charismatic, Engaging, Confident
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Fluency in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of IT platforms, Microsoft, Google, Zoom
- The role requires travel within the Benelux
- Bachelor's Degree.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”