Enterprise National Account Manager, Washington
Enterprise Account Manager - Logitech Video Collaboration & Conferencing
Location: Pacific North West (Washington)
Driving Logitech video collaboration (VC) sales in a defined geographic territory by proactively engaging directly with targeted enterprise companies, channel resellers and VCaaS partners.
- Build and maintain key relationships with large enterprise accounts - targeting CIOs, IT and VC directors, decision makers and influencers.
- Build and maintain a network of strategic LCP/ VCaaS ecosystem partners that complete the customer VC solution.
- Respond promptly to leads from various sources, qualify, convert and close.
- Work with Logitech’s VC channel sales team to both fulfill end customer demand and train regional VC reseller/AV Integrators.
- Provide regional and customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape back to product management and marketing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities
- Prompt and professional lead follow up
- Ability to listen and identify customer needs and communicate a tailored VC solution in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player that can work in a remote sales environment
- Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (Salesforce.com)
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.