Electrical and Software Engineer Intern, Consumer Video Group
The Consumer Video team is looking for an Intern to design and implement a test automation system for our IoT products. This will be a combination of Electrical Engineering and Software Development.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Work in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications,
• Enable continuous deployment and availability by designing, developing and creating automated frameworks, processes and test cases based on functional and end-user requirements.
• Implement software that tests and stresses on-premise products and/or cloud services for end users.
• Develop a plan including the milestones, checkpoints and goals.
• Integrate all components into a system
• Deliver project and demonstrate to team by the end of the internship.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Must have basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas : C++, C, Python.
• Understand basic Electrical Engineering to read and process schematics and/or able to design simple hardware to implement your project
• Good Communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Basic knowledge of automation tools and testing frameworks
• Major in EE, CS or related fields
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.