Creative Designer (Jr Art Director)
Logitech seeks a Creative Designer (Junior Art Director) with integrated skills and 3+ years professional experience to join its growing in-house agency team working on Logitech and Logitech G. In this role you will work with the growing in-house creative team to conceptualize campaign creative, create comps, build pitch decks, and art direct work through production and post. Must have ad agency (or in-house ad agency) experience with passion for advertising, be fast, collaborative, and have strong visual storytelling fundamentals–with the portfolio to prove it. Enjoy less endless pitching, more creating and producing. Come join the fun and get some great work in your book.
The Creative Designer role for Logitech will support the visual storytelling responsibility in creating original, culturally vibrant, brand engagement: from top level campaign concepts, to paid media advertising, and everything in between.
As a designer you will play an instrumental role in supporting the visual expression of Logitech and its sister brands. You will live and breathe art direction, pop culture, and the latest trends in advertising and technology.
You will enjoy a mid-sized company atmosphere, with a flat, collaborative culture, including direct access to Business Group teams. You will pitch less and produce more, and get a real opportunity to make an impact on marketing and product experiences.
You will partner with a copywriter and a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, industrial designers, product leaders, technologists, business leaders to bring ideas to life and products to market.
Come join us in telling the world about the cool new products Logitech is creating, while chasing an award or two along the way.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with copywriter to take briefs and turn them into big, original, culturally vibrant ideas
- Execute across a wide range of output, from the big one-off campaigns, to the tactical everyday minutiae
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global team members and outside partners, building consensus, understanding, and cooperative working relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with best-in-class visual partners, including photographers, directors, production and post houses
- Ensure projects are completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality
- Seek to push the brand and our marketing practice into new media, experimenting, testing and tracking
For consideration, you must demonstrate the following minimum skills and behaviors:
- 3+ years of relevant design/art direction experience
- Portfolio of recent work demonstrating exceptional conceptual and art direction talent. Applications without portfolios will be rejected.
- Understanding of creative considerations across print, website, mobile, online advertising, social media, video, and so on.
- Self-driven with the ability to sometimes create work in isolation, and propel work forward
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader Design group to scale and deliver amazing work
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches while keeping a cool head
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Command of key creativity apps: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote
- Experience and interest in technology, consumer technology or consumer lifestyle categories
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours and travel for production
- Big passion, small ego
- BA/BS degree in Fine Arts, Communication Design, Advertising or equivalent practical experience.
A Company with Design at Its Core
Since 2013, Logitech has been working to shake things up culturally and put design thinking at the heart of everything we do. We're moving beyond PC peripherals and creating amazing products and experiences that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. We're completely reinventing the company and our brand transformation is a reflection of the changes we are making.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.