Gaming Category Manager
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Category Manager for Gaming. This position and our customers are located are located locally in Mexico.
The ideal candidate speaks Spanish and is a highly motivated, experienced marketing professional with product marketing experience, preferably in Gaming PC technologies. In this role, you will drive all Gaming efforts in the region acting as the central hub for our go-to-market strategy.
Additionally, you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a track record for building innovative global marketing programs for consumer brands, experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, and facilitating multifaceted projects across organizations. You will drive regional leaders to embrace and implement innovative campaigns and bring them to scale with Distributors and Retail partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Act as the subject matter expert for the gaming team regarding influencer personalities, esports teams, key partnerships, and emerging trends.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with different stakeholders (Sales, Category marketing managers, business group, global team) to maximize impact.
- Lead positioning, consumer targeting, and product messaging to drive brand growth, content development, and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage the end-to-end gaming plans including strategy and execution for gaming in Latin America to meet regional commercial/marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the business unit, product marketing, social, digital, and regional marketing teams to align on requirements and ensure successful execution of new products introduction, campaigns and programs on time and on budget.
- Manage the entire category line life cycle from strategic planning to execution management.
- Establish, track, and provide feedback on key performance results, metrics, consumer trends. Implement data and analytics into key marketing decision making.
- Lead contract negotiations and budget planning for assigned areas.
- Develop a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share.
- Support sales and collaborate closely with team to identify opportunities to reach optimal solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in gaming events, leading as a business communicator of our line-up.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Firm understanding of the PC gaming industry including trends, conferences and events, streaming platforms, influencers, tech and trends in the Latin America markets.
- A passion for gaming and/or the world of content creation and streaming is a must.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong strategic thinking combined with commercial acumen and the drive to get things done. You are equally comfortable with strategy development and driving execution.
- Skilled in managing a complex portfolio, business analytics and P&L management.
- Capable to lead through influencing. You can build strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal stakeholders. You feel at ease engaging with top management.
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to manage multiple projects while focused on key priorities.
- A passion to help evolve this role and our Gaming organization footprint in the region over time
- Performance marketing savvy. You have a good understanding of traffic acquisition and conversion optimization.
- Experience integrating partnerships, talent (influencers), and social media marketing into broader marketing plans/campaigns/events to drive higher reach and engagement.
- Build, execute and scale cross-functional marketing programs across strategically important products that’ll drive portfolio growth.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Project management experience and attention to detail, required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence business, brand, marketing strategy across the organization.
- Strong capability to provide input to the development of strategic plans and translate those plans into regional-specific marketing strategies. Ability to lead and follow; lead and execute.
- Languages: Spanish and English is a must.
- Travel: The role will require some travel.
- Bachelor’s degree; an MBA is a plus.