Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager –B2B
- As Business Development Manager, you will grow an existing reseller base;
- You will develop new B2B, Govt, Health, Education and Enterprise opportunities, for Logitech’s full range of products. Primarily focussed on the growing video conferencing category;
- You will act on leads generated from the Logitech website and grow them into meaningful relationships;
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop programs that grow these channels;
- You will liaise with and grow our distribution partners.
- Professionally mature, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate sales excellence, budget achievement and is an analytical thinker with superior, forecasting and relationship building abilities. They will have a consultative style that will allow the candidate to work within the organisation to plan, develop and execute business development/capture strategies;
- This candidate enjoys managing multiple, simultaneous business segments, balancing the needs of company and customer, with uncompromising sights set on near and long term business objectives;
- The candidate will have a comprehensive list of contacts that they can utilise to grow their business;
- They will have a comprehensive knowledge of all the target market segments. These skills should be inclusive of budget achievement, along with ability to maintain and grow current reseller base, driving new business opportunities within the B2B, Govt, Education, Enterprise, Reseller and Telco spaces along with supplying comprehensive reporting back to the business;
- You will require a keen ability to develop fact-supported, opportunity anchored, estimates for all new business opportunities (stage and close date) will be a key success factor.
- Tertiary Degree qualification;
- 2 to 5 years experience selling technology to Resellers, B2B, Education and Enterprise;
- Candidate must be experienced working with pipelines and specific quarterly and annual goals;
- Successful at both identifying and closing business opportunities in new markets;
- Exhibits positive strong Executive Presence and has strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience building long term relationships with customers in the CIO departments as well as ability to sell new solutions;
- Flexibility in work schedule is required;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- B2B, Govt, Enterprise product sector experience is strongly preferred;
- A successful track record of achieving sales revenue targets;
- Professionally present QBR’s to top members of the Logitech Partner program;
- Professional appearance and presentation;
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas when required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”